Watch YouTube videos on Wear OS watches? so you can have it
If you are one of those people who like to watch the videos of Youtube in all kinds of situations, know that if you have a smartwatch with an operating system Wear the operating system from Google, you can get that directly on the wearable. We show you what you need to do to achieve this no matter what brand of watch you own.
The truth is that the screen dimensions aren’t particularly large, but as a resource, it’s not a bad idea to have the option to watch a YouTube video on the smartwatch in case you don’t. wouldn’t be able to use the computer or the smartphone. Of course, to achieve this, it is important that the accessory you are using has access to the application store play storeand that otherwise you will not be able to do the necessary (and, moreover, it is ideal if the device includes WiFi so as not to consume your data rate).
What you need to do to watch YouTube videos on Wear OS
Since Google has not released the YouTube video client to be able to use it on smartwatches, creative solutions must be used to achieve this. And, in this case, what you need to do is download samsung browser from the official operating system store. This offers great compatibility, and since the Korean company is now integrating Wear OS into its smartwatches, it has started offering its apps. And this is the solution.
Obviously, the first thing you have to do is to regularly download the app that we mentioned earlier by accessing the Play Store. Install the build once you have it on the watch.
- Now what you have to do is open it, in order to do the necessary steps to watch YouTube videos (note that you can also access services like Twitter or Instagram through this application, so its advantages are many) .
- Fortunately, on the first screen when you enter the Samsung browser, you will see that there is a direct link to the YouTube website, so all you have to do is click on it. Now it’s time to click on the magnifying glass icon in the top area to find the video you want to watch.
- You may be prompted to sign in with an account, if so, please enter your credentials. And, the next thing is, from the list of results that appears, you select the one you want to see.
- You will see that the playback starts automatically and, surprisingly, on the screen you will even see playback management options, such as pause or skip chapter buttons. You can also change the resolution of the video if you want. Of course, we recommend that you use the icon to access the full screen.
- It’s as easy as being able to watch YouTube videos on your Wear OS smartwatch.
The truth is that Samsung’s browser is a great Solution that you can use in the Google operating system that allows access to functions that, at first glance, seem far from being part of a smartwatch. Therefore, we encourage you to use it because, as you have seen with YouTube, you will surely benefit from it.