The 12 Best WV YouTube Videos We Found This Week: 12/30/21
CLARKSBURG, W.Va. — We haven’t taken the holidays, in our search for the latest and greatest West Virginia-related YouTube videos. Here are the 12 videos we found on YouTube this week:
- It’s been over nine months since Cassie Sheetz went missing while hiking in Spruce Knob. This week, national media started covering the case. This video details the disappearance of Sheetz:
2. West Virginia also captured nationwide attention this week, with this special about the history and ongoing impact of “Take Me Home, Country Roads.”
3. More national news, as CNN digs deeper into Senator Joe Manchin’s decision not to support President Biden’s Build Back Better initiative. In this interview, a former US Congresswoman makes a mistake that many people make: not knowing that West Virginia is a state!
4. Maybe she should have watched this next video before going on live TV:
5. Another piece of West Virginia history and its present in the pepperoni roll. This guy shows you how to make one the non-traditional way:
6. Our next video tells the uplifting story of a Morgantown restaurant that responded to a fire in its kitchen by helping those less fortunate during the holidays.
7. Let’s keep the good news going. Here’s a look at the Mountaineer football team interacting with some Special Olympians, during the team’s trip to Phoenix for their bowling game:
8. We were hoping to include a video with Mountaineer highlights from the bowl game, but… WVU fans know how it turned out. Instead, let’s take a look at the band as they perform in Phoenix:
9. StormTracker 12 Chief Meteorologist Scott Sincoff joined in the holiday celebrations with his own take on “It was Christmas Eve”
10. Meanwhile, this Lewis County couple had plenty to celebrate after completing an Appalachian Trail hike together.
11. This couple stuck to four wheels for their recent Canaan Loop Road adventure in Tucker County.
12. Although you can get there via Canaan Loop Road, there is a much easier drive that will take you to the Blackwater Falls State Park Toboggan Run.