Since the start of the pandemic, our use of portable devices, personal computers and technology has increased. Either we chat with our friends or we watch different videos on social media apps. The most popular application for watching videos is YouTube. People spend hours and hours watching videos. Due to its popularity, different social media apps support and share YouTube videos. The social app that will now also have the video sharing feature is Snapchat.
Now Snapchat users can easily share YouTube videos with just one click in the YouTube app. The video will be shared directly to the user’s Snapchat account as a single Story or Snap.
Facebook and WhatsApp have had the video sharing feature for a long time. Snapchat is very famous among the younger generation and now this app will also share YouTube videos directly from the app. Before the video sharing feature, Snapchat users had to copy the video link and paste it into their Snapchat. This video sharing feature will be available for both systems i.e. Android and iOS.
Here’s how to share YouTube videos on Snapchat:
- Open the YouTube app on your phone and navigate to the video you want to share.
- Scroll down and click on the Share icon. It will show you a list of apps through which you can share the videos. Select the Snapchat icon.
- You can also add effects and filters to the shared YouTube video.
- After editing the video, press the camera button
- The video is saved as a Snap on the Snapchat app.
This new feature is a great upgrade for the users as it will not disturb their video watching flow and very easily and quickly they can share their favorite YouTube videos.
Also Read: YouTube Now Offers Free TV Shows and Movies With Ads