How to Stream YouTube Videos Faster Without Buffering 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to stream YouTube videos faster without buffering. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Stream YouTube Videos Faster Without Buffering. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to stream YouTube videos faster without buffering
You don’t want to waste your time streaming late videos. It is very annoying that when I stream my favorite videos on YouTube, it buffers while playing. It’s very frustrating, especially when streaming high-quality videos that require high levels of buffering. Nobody wants to watch only buffering signals on YouTube videos or internet services for a long time. Everyone wants to be quick to watch the desired videos, although you seriously face this buffering problem, sometimes you also have to stay for an hour just to watch such small disgusting videos.
One of the most frustrating experiences when watching video online is when it starts buffering. You can experience this when watching music videos on YouTube or streaming a full movie on NetFlix or Hulu. Video buffering can happen when your internet connection is slow or the server where the video is uploaded is slow. It can also happen due to some system settings. Either way, you can stream video without buffering by following some troubleshooting steps.
How to Play YouTube Videos Faster Without Buffering
- Check your internet connection. A slow internet connection is one of the main causes of video buffering. Restart your modem by unplugging it from the main power source and waiting a few minutes before plugging it back in.
- Use a wired connection instead of a wireless connection when watching videos. Unplug one end of the Ethernet cable from the wireless router and plug it directly into one of your computer’s open Ethernet ports.
- Clear your web browser’s cache and cookies. Click on the “Tools” menu in Internet Explorer and choose “Internet Options.” Click on the “General” tab. Click the “Delete…” button under “Browsing History”. Check the “Temporary Internet files” and “Cookies” boxes. Click the “Delete” button. If you are using Mozilla Firefox, click on the “Tools” menu and select “Clear recent history”. Check the “Cache” box. Click the “Erase Private Data Now” button. For Google Chrome users, click the wrench icon in the browser toolbar. Click on “Tools”. Select “Clear browsing data”. Check the boxes “Clear cache” and “Delete cookies”. Click on “Clear browsing data”.
- Pause the video. Allow the red loading bar below the video to fully load until the end of the player. Once the video is fully loaded, try playing it again.
- Switch to standard resolution instead of HD quality or high resolution. The option is usually located at the bottom of the player next to the volume controls.
Final Words: How to Stream YouTube Videos Faster Without Buffering
Hope you understand this article How to Stream YouTube Videos Faster Without Buffering, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.