How to Run YouTube Videos in Background on Device 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to run YouTube videos in the background on a device. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Run YouTube Videos in Background on Device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to run YouTube videos in the background on the device
This article explains how to play YouTube videos in the background while working on your phone. While this utility was available in its various applications, YouTube chose to reserve this specific feature for paid subscribers of its YouTube services. YouTube Premium and YouTube Music. We have mentioned a few ways to bypass the restriction. Whether you want to watch a makeup tutorial or a famous music video, YouTube is the answer for everyone. Google’s proprietary video platform is arguably one of the most popular and widely used, given that we use it all the time.
However, one thing that bothers many of us is YouTube’s inability to play videos natively when we’re not using the app. The need to be on YouTube continuously while the video is playing is necessary when we want to hear only the audio part. Although YouTube still does not have a feature to play videos in the background, there are some tricks we can use to do so. So, read on to find out how you use YouTube without being tethered to the app.
How to Run YouTube Videos in Background on Device
Simple steps to play YouTube videos in the background on Android for free:
- Open YouTube.com in Google Chrome.
- Once the page loads, click the three vertical dots icon in the top right corner and select Desktop Site.
- Find any video you want to watch and open it.
- On the next page, your video will start playing.
- Exit the home screen, but you’ll notice the video will stop playing in the background.
- In the next step, pull down the notification shade.
- You will find the media controls for the video.
- Press the play button and your video will start playing in the background.
Simple steps to play YouTube videos in the background on iOS for free:
- Go to YouTube.com in Safari.
- Once the page loads, tap the aA icon in the top left of the address bar, followed by Request Desktop Website.
- Find the video and open it.
- Return to the home screen when the video starts.
- You can find the controls by swiping down from the top right corner on iPhones with Face ID.
- You can also find Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen on iPhones without Face ID.
- You will see music controls.
- Simply press play to resume playing the video in the background.
Final Words: How to Run YouTube Videos in Background on Device
Hope you understand this article How to Run YouTube Videos in Background on Device, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.