How to Repeat YouTube Videos Continuously 2022 Tip
This tutorial explains how to repeat YouTube videos continuously. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Repeat YouTube Videos Continuously. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to repeat YouTube videos continuously
Have you ever had to repeat a YouTube video over and over again? Maybe you’re playing a music video on your laptop connected to speakers and want the same song playing over and over? Or maybe you just want to watch the same clip of something ridiculous happening over and over again? If you need a YouTube video in an endless loop, there are some methods that can help you repeat a video over and over again without manually restarting it. Here’s how. Launch YouTube in your browser and select a video you want to repeat. Right-click anywhere in the video to bring up the context menu and click the “Replay” button.
If you right-click again, you’ll see a check mark next to “Repeat”, which means the video will loop when it reaches the end. To deactivate the loop, simply open the context menu again by right-clicking on the video and selecting the “Loop” button to deactivate it. The following method is useful when you want to loop multiple videos, while the above method only works for one video. You must be signed in to YouTube to access this feature. When you click save to add another video to the playlist, check the box next to the playlist you just created.
The right mouse button
- If you’re using a modern browser and the video you’re watching isn’t one of the few that doesn’t play with HTML5, you can simply right-click the video and click replay.
- As you can see, this is a YouTube-specific menu. If it doesn’t work for you, it may be due to the video, your web browser, or the operating system you are using. If you’re using Chrome, you can try another right-click trick.
- Go ahead and hold down the SHIFT key on your keyboard, then right-click on the video. While holding down the SHIFT key, right-click again. This time you should get another menu that looks a bit different, but also has a loop option.
- Another semi-easy way to create a video loop is to use a specific URL. For example, suppose the video you are watching is the following:
- The important part is underlined in bold at the end. Now copy that last part immediately after v= and paste it into the following URL in both places:
- Basically, it creates a playlist for you with just one video and lets you repeat it over and over.
Create a playlist manually
- In addition to using the URL method above, you can manually create a playlist with a video and let it repeat over and over. However, to do this, you must be logged in to YouTube. Method 2 works without logging into YouTube.
- While watching the video you want to loop, click the Add to link just below the video.
- Click Create a new playlist, then give your playlist a name. Once you’ve created the playlist, you’ll need to click on the little hamburger icon at the top left and click on the new playlist you just created under Library. In my case, I called it Watch. There should be only one video in the playlist. Now click the Play All button and the video will play continuously.
- The method of four involves using websites that only exist to play YouTube videos. It’s pretty ridiculous, but I guess there is demand! You should use a method like this if you are trying to loop videos on your smartphone or tablet. For some reason, apps on these devices don’t have a loop option.
- Infinite Looper is one such looping site. Simply copy and paste the YouTube URL, then click Search. This will load the YouTube video and allow you to loop it indefinitely or even loop a specific part of the video if you wish.
Final Words: How to Repeat YouTube Videos Continuously
Hope you understand this article, How to Repeat YouTube Videos Continuously. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.