How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone 2022
This tutorial is about how to download YouTube videos on iPhone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone
Since YouTube uses a lot of data, it is a good idea to save YouTube videos on your iPhone. But watching YouTube offline is tricky business. If you don’t mind paying, you can subscribe to YouTube Premium to watch ad-free videos and download videos for offline viewing. However, to do this, you still need to watch the videos in the YouTube app. It may seem like a challenge, but you can learn how to download YouTube videos to your laptop or desktop, or to your iPhone or iPad to watch anytime, even when you’re offline. From YouTube’s own subscription options to third-party apps, there are several ways to save your YouTube favorites to your iOS device.
You will never go back to a favorite video again and find it missing. In this guide, we will tell you some of the easiest ways to download and convert YouTube media to MP4 videos. YouTube Premium is a subscription service that lets you download videos to your smartphone. It will cost you though, and prices start at $11.99 per month for the individual plan, $17.99 per month for the family plan, and $6.99 per month for the student plan.
How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone
YouTube Premium is a subscription-based version of YouTube. One of the most obvious reasons to pay for Premium is to get rid of ads, but one of the benefits of YouTube Premium is that you can save videos for offline viewing.
YouTube Premium will cost you $11.99, which is a bit steep if you just want to save videos for offline viewing, but it’s the safest and most legal way to save YouTube videos on your iPhone. for later viewing.
- Launch the YouTube app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the video you want to download.
- You should see a Download button on the same row as the Like/Dislike and Share buttons.
- Tap Download.
- Once the video is downloaded, the download icon will show a blue check mark.
- To view the downloaded video, navigate to the Library tab and tap Downloads.
If you don’t want to pay for a YouTube Premium subscription, that’s fine. But that also means you’ll have to use third-party apps. One of the most popular options for downloading YouTube videos directly to your iPhone is Documents by Readdle.
- Download Docs from the App Store.
- Start the app.
- Tap the Browser tab at the bottom of the app.
- Go to a YouTube download website like KeepVid.
- Enter the URL of the YouTube video you want to download.
- Follow the instructions on the website to download the video.
- Once the video has downloaded, go to the “My Files” tab in Documents, go to Downloads and your video should be there.
Final Words: How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone
Hope you understand this article How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.